HUSQVARNA FS 7000DL 60″ 3 SPEED E-TRACK SELF PROPELLED DIESEL FLAT SAW 74 HP (967056001)
HUSQVARNA FLOOR SAW FS 7000 DL 74 hp | 60″ | Deutz | 3SPD ETRK
FS 7000 DL is a large, deep-cutting walk-behind flat saw with cutting depth up to 625 mm with a Ø1500 mm diamond blade. Perfect for road work, large sawing jobs, deep floor sawing and mid-size jobs that require high production rates. The modern, service-friendly design, ergonomic controls and electronic support systems are highly intuitive, with focus on operator efficiency and convenience.
The HUSQVARNA FS 7000DL features a turbo diesel engine from Deutz delivers an impressive level of sustainable torque maximizing production rates in the toughest conditions. Compliant with Stage IIIB / Tier 4 emission regulations the floor saw contributes to a healthier working environment. Available as single speed or with a 3-speed gearbox. Both models can include blade clutch, electronic tracking system on the rear axle, 5th wheel, light kit, water pump kit and weight kits.
- Low emissions
- Powerful and productive
- Adjustable handles
- Easy to operate
- Low maintenance
- Optimised weight distribution
- Convenient transport between truck and work site
- Optimised display visibility
- Highly versatile 3-speed version
- Adjustable and telescopic pointer
- Quick dis-engagement at blade slam
- Easy assembly of blade guard
- Automatic depth stop
- Modern diesel engine that complies with Stage IIIB / Tier 4 regulations.
Take a closer look and learn more about the product in depth by exploring its features and benefits.